backend software engineer
NOTE: My name on the internet is Dmitry Moskowski. However this is not the real one, I highly appreciate my privacy.
Moscow, Russia (consider remote-only & rare/without on-site)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PGP: 190E 440C ECF0 D6C2 8E22 C8F7 755E 11DE 93BD B108 🔑
- Telegram: corpix
- Github: github.com/corpix
- Gitlab: gitlab.com/corpix
I am a software engineer. At this time primarily using Go and Lisp as tools to build software. Familiar with Linux, Git and containerization technologies.
Technologies I don’t love and don’t want to work with anymore (I have my reasons).
- Anything that implies packaging for Debian/Ubuntu
- Helm for Kubernetes (Kubernetes is fine btw) and any tool which templates YAML
- I don’t love write Java/Groovy or make Gradle pipelines
Here is a list of the companies I have worked with. I have collected some highlights of my experience and tools I have used while working for the particular company.
Sberdevices, lead software engineer
Moscow, Russian Federation, Oct 2020 – Mar 2022 (remote/on site)
As part of the infrastructure team I have implemented:
- infrastructure reverse proxy for DNS protocol
- code review automation around Gitlab merge requests
- performance and business metrics collection system on top of ClickHouse
- authentication & authorization proxy (mostly OAuth2 & OIDC)
- Sbercloud infrastructure with NixOS & Terraform from scratch
- SSO with Keycloak (with custom in-house extensions)
- Teleport SSH bastion with journaling & audit
- secure secrets sharing system
- Let’s Encrypt (ACME) certificate management automation
- Kubernetes multi-master clusters
- custom Docker registry to serve containers built with Nix
Tools: Go, TypeScript, C, Ansible, Nix, Prometheus, Grafana, k8s&k3s, RHEL, NixOS, Terraform, Clickhouse, Envoy.
QIWI Blockchain Technologies, senior software engineer
Moscow, Russian Federation, Mar 2019 – Jul 2020 (remote/on site)
Our team developed DeFi-like distributed system for Digital Financial Assets trading.
I was a technical product owner for a backend part of the system actively participating in development and planning.
Project was based on the Ethereum fork with Russian cryptography and modified PoA consensus algorithm.
Tools: Scrum, GCP+Stackdriver, Kubernetes, Prometheus, Nix, OpenSSL, PostgreSQL, Mongodb, Go, C, Python, Kotlin.
Cryptounicorns, software engineer
Moscow, Russian Federation, Jun 2017 – Jan 2019 (remote)
Developed cryptocurrency market data collection and analysis services as part of the crypto enthusiasts team.
Rocket10, software engineer
Moscow, Russian Federation, Nov 2016 – Jun 2017 (on site)
Our team designed user action counting system for advertisement campaigns in mobile apps.
Yandex, software engineer
Moscow, Russian Federation, Nov 2012 – Sep 2016 (on site)
Worked in 3 different teams:
- frontend components team (used all over the service) called Lego
- frontend team at Yandex.Market
- infrastructure team at Yandex.Market
- participated in complete frontend redesign
- participated in Yandex.Market renovation on Node.js
- workflow & Git consulting for the teams
- made A/B testing infrastructure for Yandex.Market
- created Debian packaging tools for the team
Channel One Russia Worldwide, systems administrator
Moscow, Russian Federation, Oct 2011 – Sep 2012 (on site)
Broadcasting technical support and reliability engineer responsible for broadcasting clusters.
Created my first opensource which was useful for people.
Tools: Cinegy Workflow, RHEL, WinServer 2008, Java, Bash
Graduated from the Moscow Witte University as a software engineer.
I’ve participated in: